Non-Citizens Who Can Apply for a New York Liquor License

A treaty between the United States and another country that deals with trade and/or travel is not necessarily a reciprocal trade agreement.  The New York Liquor Authority recognizes the following countries as having reciprocal trade agreements with the United States.  Citizens of these countries can hold an interest in a New York liquor license:

Argentina Finland Latvia Philippines 
Austria Germany Liberia Spain 
Belgium Great Britain Luxembourg Switzerland 
Bolivia Greece Mexico Thailand 
Brunei Honduras Muscat and Oman Turkey 
Canada Ireland Netherlands Vietnam 
China Israel Nicaragua Yugoslavia 
Costa Rica Italy Norway 
Denmark Japan Pakistan 
Estonia Korea Paraguay

Contact our office if you are a foreign citizen of one of these countries and are seeking a New York liquor license.  We’ve helped non-citizens to obtain New York liquor licenses.