Now more than ever, people are concerned about their financial health and wellness, and whether they will be protected if an unexpected crisis should occur. But for many, understanding the Medicaid eligibility rules can be even more complicated.
In part one of this mini-series, David Pulcini speaks with attorney Ken Kraus about the importance of proper Medicaid planning. David and Ken walk you through some of the initial steps you need to take to ensure your financial safety in the event of a crisis.
David and Ken discuss:
- What Medicaid is and how an attorney can help you with the benefits
- What you can do to protect your assets from unexpected costs that come with crises
- The difference between reactive and proactive planning
- The importance of proper financial planning when it comes to applying for Medicaid
- And so more valuable information you need to know!
Press the play button below to start listening to this podcast.