Do I need a separate entrance for an alternating proprietorship?

No. Ideally, there are separate entrances but this is not strictly required by the TTB. It is important to remember that state ABC boards may still require the separate entrances, New York State Liquor Authority does not generally require separate entrances.

A producer using a host premises for its operations must have liberal access to the licensed premises. Minor restrictions like required notice of truck deliveries would be acceptable as long as it did not unreasonably interfere with regular operations. Also, auditors, inspectors and regulatory authorities must have access at all times.

Have questions? Email our office at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to assist!