Looking for that delicious drink to kick off a great summer day or a bitter cold winter morning? CinnamonWhiskeyDrinks.com has got you covered. Our crack team of drink engineers and booze scientists has gathered a comprehensive list of drinks that is sure to tickle your fancy. We have done extensive “research” on all the recipes we could think of and now that we have replaced the broken furniture and posted bail, we want to share our delicious findings with you.
Cinnamon whiskey is a very versatile spirit conducive to a wide variety of recipes from crisp and sweet to warm and spicy. For cinnamon whiskey brands, you have a few standard choices that you can always count on. The hottest brand over the past few years has been Fireball. In fact, Fireball is slowly becoming one of the most popular liquor brands in the country. Birddog and Sin Fire whiskey are also very delicious and we use them in many of the recipes that call for less of a sweet taste and more of a cinnamon kick. If you are new to cinnamon whiskey, these should be your go-to choices to try.
Drinking cinnamon whiskey straight has the same flavor as a spicy cinnamon gum. The sweet and the hot flavors go together nicely, and on its own it makes a great bar shot. However, mixing it with other spirits and flavors really makes the magic happen. Cinnamon whiskey drinks can range from sugary sweet, to perfectly balanced to spicy and bold. Oftentimes, replacing normal whiskey with cinnamon whiskey can create a new drink all together and adds a new variety to your normal drink lineup.
Now that winter is fast approaching, here is one of our favorite cold-weather cinnamon whiskey drink recipes. It may not make the sky any less dull and gray, but it will brighten your day in other ways!
Wow is this rich. Really filling drink and absolutely delicious. Chocolate and spice and everything nice.
Cozying up next to the fire with your spouse, significant other, or Japanese sex pillow.
13.5 oz – Large Mug
- 1.5 oz Cinnamon Whiskey
- 4 ounces 2% milk
- 4 ounces half & half
- 4 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whipped cream for garnish
- In a saucepan over low heat whisk together 2% milk, half & half, and hot chocolate powder.
- Add the ground cinnamon, all spice, and ground cinnamon and whisk until fully combined.
- Heat, but don’t bring to a boil. Remove from heat once you see the steam rising.
- Pour the coco mixture into a mug.
- Add the Cinnamon Whiskey and garnish with whipped cream.
- Wait until it’s cooled off a bit before drinking.